Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ivette Meow - Girl With A Squirrel

Well... I'm just doing a quick post, as I'm supposed to be working, but I just got done checking in a small group from Canada and one of the guests was a musician, Ivette Meow, and she gave me a sticker for her latest album, "Girl With A Squirrel".  http://www.ivettemeow.com/

I went and checked her out on YouTube and this song/video jumped out at me since it's called "Blue Moon" and performed in a graveyard and New Orleans is known for it's Blues and graveyards.


And the rest of her YouTube channel of videos...  http://www.youtube.com/user/IvetteMeow?feature=watch

The group of four was lots of fun to chat with and we all chatted and joked for about a half hour before I had to shut myself up so they could get into their room and then head down to the French Quarter.  I told Ivette to check out N'Awlins biggest Karaoke bar, the Cat's Meow, since it shares her family name. ;-)

Have fun gang!!!

Lenny Vasbinder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated ONLY to limit spammers, profanity, etc. All reasonable comments will be approved without censorship. This blogger believes in freedom of speech.